Santa at The Station
Dec 03, 11:00 AM
Denver Union Station is thrilled to host FREE visits with Santa & Mrs. Claus
Sunday, November 26th, December 3, 10, and 17th from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Santa Visit Tips
– All visits take place indoors, within The Great Hall of Union Station
– Food and drink are available for purchase throughout the building
– Restrooms and family restrooms are located in the North wing
– For family restroom access, please notify a nearby security guard
– Photos will be taken by Santa’s helpers on your personal phone or camera
– All free visits are honored on a first-come, first-served basis by waiting in the line.
– Santa visits end promptly at 4:00 PM. Please plan accordingly.
Not keen on waiting in line? No problem! Guests have the option of reserving a specific time slot by purchasing a
“St. Nick Express Pass”.
There will be an “Express Pass” waiting area directly next to Santa’s throne. Your reservation to skip the line will be honored within a 15-minute window of your selected time slot. The full schedule and availability is listed on Eventbrite.
Please note that general Santa visits are FREE, open to the public and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. The St. Nick Express Family Pass is a paid option that allows families to reserve their visit time and skip the wait line. Historically, the line can run as long as a 3 hour wait to visit Santa. Visiting hours end promptly at 4:00 PM.
TICKETS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE AND WAIT IN LINE